Lab Data Reviewer (LIMS)
CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The company operates globally with over 1000 employees in its nine facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
The Lab Data Reviewer (LIMS) is responsible to a) migrate data from previously used inventory systems to StarLIMS while maintaining all appropriate documentation; b) communicate with the laboratory and other teams to complete data migration from previously used inventory systems to StarLIMS; c) review the sample reception data entry in StarLIMS; d) dispose and organize samples in storage units, in link with data migration.
- Reviews the sample reception data entry in StarLIMS to ensure the correct data was entered according to shipment and inventory information;
- Builds the basic master data in StarLIMS for data migration for multiple sites, as needed;
- Communicates with the laboratory operations and other teams to complete data migration from previously used inventory systems to StarLIMS;
- Confirms and update status of sample inventories in previously used inventory systems;
- Conducts sample disposal and reorganization of storage units;
- Supports Operations and Business Analysts as needed, i.e. StarLIMS set-up of new capabilities;
- Records associated documentation relevant to the tasks at hand as per appropriate SOP and applicable regulations.
- Must perform other duties as assigned;
- Perform basic troubleshooting in StarLIMS.
- Minimum DEC, ideally in Sciences.
- Lab experience or training in CRO, GLP and GDP environment an asset;
- Experience in StarLIMS is a strong asset.
- Strong attention to details and commitment to achieve good quality work;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Positive, professional attitude and ability to take initiative;
- Interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Bilingual French and English.
- Employee will need to work in the laboratory, including with BSL-2 material;
- Employee must follow company safety precautions in the conduct of their work and follow SOPs at all times;
- Employee must be available to work on rotation ½ Saturday. Work is onsite.