Proposal Specialist- Histopathology and Genomics Services
CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in histopathology, genomics, immunology, and proteomics as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The company operates globally with 11 facilities located in Canada, the USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
As part of the Client Services team, you will work closely with Client Managers, Business Development, and relevant stakeholders in Operations. The Proposal Specialist prepares budget proposals and task orders related to our histopathology and genomics services and ensures coordination and tracking through the company’s client relationship management (CRM) system (SalesForce.com).
On-site in our Antwerp, Belgium, facility will be required. Partial remote working will be available following the completion of training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and/or review proposals or Statement of Services for accuracy.
- Prepare sale price estimates for protocols, bid requests, study revisions, and additions using the site's suggested selling price.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system to ensure tracking
- As needed and under the direction of the Client Manager, follow up with clients to ensure that proposals are complete and answer their needs.
- Assist management in monitoring sale pricing practices to determine accuracy and relevance to study type, service, and operation processes.
- Ensure all required legal documents are in place.
- Interact with scheduling or project management groups to identify the dates for study or service initiation and assist with scheduling needs as required.
- Support responses to Request for Information (RFI) from clients through coordination with local stakeholders
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Biology, or related field (preferred but not mandatory) or Degree in Economics, Business administration
- Experience: Proposal Specialist/Analyst or related experience in budget preparation and use of a CRM system is an asset.