Program Manager - Life Sciences (Hybrid)
Are you looking to make your next career move? CellCarta, a Contract Research Organization, is hiring a Program Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise and skills to ensure that our services meet the highest industry standards. Come work with a team of talented individuals who are committed to making a positive impact on human health and well-being. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting new career with CellCarta!
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Program Management, the Program Manager organizes and coordinates scientific programs. The Program Manager provides strategic guidance to teams and Principal Scientists to align with the company’s objectives, as well as Sponsors’ needs.
More specifically, you will participate in the following:
- Provides support at the project-level activity to ensure the program goals are met by providing a decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level;
- Provides the Principal Scientists with a program perspective when required, or as a sounding board for ideas and approaches to solving project issues that have program impacts;
- Monitors overall project objectives, milestones and timetables for achieving intermediate and overall project goals;
- Identifies and manages cross-project dependencies and provides support in prioritizing projects when needed;
- Proactively assesses program and project performance;
- Develops and monitors deadlines and budgets overall for program milestones;
- Helps resolve issues and initiates appropriate corrective actions (or interventions) wherever gaps in the program are identified;
- Performs tracking of deliverables in conjunction with Sponsor and internal customers;
- Supports/leads ongoing teleconferences with the client, managing the agenda and meeting minutes;
- Provides timely notification to all appropriate parties of deviations from timelines and/or deliverables;
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes.
- Scientific degree (at least a BSc in life sciences);
- PMP certification is an asset.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the CRO, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry as a Project or Program Manager;
- Excellent multitasking, tracking and planning skills;
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to adjust rapidly in highly changing environment;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for the conduct of analytical studies in support of clinical trials (exploratory vs secondary/primary endpoints);
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams;
- Excellent knowledge of basic project management and budgeting;
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
- Hybrid schedule (1 day onsite, 4 days remote).
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages;
- Vacation and Personal Days;
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plans;
- RRSP Contribution with Employer Matching;
- Employee Annual Incentive Plan (EAIP);
- Dialogue Telemedicine Service and Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- OPUS & Cie Contribution;
- Parking Reimbursement;
- Referral Program;
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics, and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The Company operates globally with facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
Joining CellCarta means working with dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world!
Join us as we make an impact on patient therapy!
The information collected to review your application will be processed by the human resources services of CellCarta Biosciences Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “CellCarta”). The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of CellCarta to evaluate the suitability of candidates for the roles available at CellCarta.
CellCarta will only process that information which is necessary to evaluate your application. This information includes identifying information such as your name, address, email address and phone number, as well as information about your education and professional experience, including previous positions and your CV. Such information is required for us to complete your applicant file, assess your suitability for the role and comply with applicable laws. CellCarta may obtain personal information from other sources, such as during reference, background, or employment checks, with your permission, and from third party sources such as recruitment and assessment sites or professional social media sites, in each case only if such information is relevant to reviewing your application. Your personal information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable laws. This information will be processed confidentially and only accessed by those who have a need for the recruitment process. Please note that the information comprising your applicant file may be processed in a country that is not where you are located (for example, you might be in the European Economic Area or Québec, Canada, whereas your applicant file may be reviewed by CellCarta in the United States). If you are offered and accept employment with CellCarta Biosciences Inc. or one of its affiliates, the information collected will become part of your employment record. If you do not want us to retain your information, or want us to update it, please contact [email protected].