The Logistics Division of CellCarta, where this new position is located, is a trusted provider of sample collection instruction manuals, sample identification labels, sample collection & shipping kits, and sample management services to support laboratory testing.
We are currently looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in the Logistics Division.
Department: Logistics division
Wilrijk, Antwerp (Belgium) – work in the office environment and in the warehouse where sample identification labels are produced; kits are assembled and finished products distributed to various global locations.
The tasks and responsibilities
- Supply material production (Kit assembly; label handling; lab manual production; order fulfillment; ERP date entry).
- Label production.
- Shipping (picking materials; assembly of shippers; shipping).
- Other tasks, as required, to meet deliverables.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor degree or equivalent an asset.
- Knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Competent in Microsoft office.
- Previous experience in operations/production environment is an asset.
- Excellent communication & organization skills.
- Has a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes.
- Effective creative thinker and problem solver.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative to attain team objectives as well as work autonomously.
- You will be working within a quality system (ISO 13485:2016), which requires you to be accurate; follow established work instruction and complete documentation.
- Teamwork; effective communication; and customer focus are the core competencies!
- Open-ended contract.
- Timetable: Full-time 38 hours/week.
- Duty roster: Day work, although some overtime and weekend work may be required to meet project deadlines or emergencies.
- To help keep the home/work balance, we give you extra holidays on top of the legal holidays.
- You will get a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.