We have a unique opportunity for you as a recent graduate or lab technician(s) with experience to join us in the "Biosample Management" department where incoming samples are registered and accessioned into our systems. Your work here is thus the basis on which other teams will apply their molecular and immunohistochemical techniques. You will also be researching the various parameters that affect the quality of tissue samples. You understand that this work is crucial to produce correct and the best possible analysis results afterwards.
- Accession sample information into a Laboratory Information System
- Retrieve / Store samples electronically and at the appropriate temperatures
- Shipment of samples and supplies within the US and globally
- Receive, log, and track inventory utilizing the Laboratory Information System
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to obtain the best workflow
- Receive and check samples: Date, time of collection, details of person with care needs, ... record
- Perform administration and document management
- Disinfect workplace and equipment, keeping it orderly and neat. Dispose of/destroy waste
- Secondary School Diploma required. Professional bachelor or equivalent in a science or related field preferred
- Prior experience in the laboratory/pathology environment. Proficient in use of MS office tools / Excel
- Fluency in Dutch; oral and written communication in English required
- Fast learning ability
- Working together as a close team
- Be able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Having a sense of accuracy
It is essential the applicant possess a detail-orientated mind and can work just as easily in a team environment as they can independently of direct supervision. You will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill sets.
- Full-time, 38 hour week, day shift
What we can offer
CellCarta is made up of dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world!
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- A dynamic and rapidly changing global environment allowing personal growth
- Training and personal development in a variety of (technical or people related) areas
- True career opportunities as the company grows
- A company that is fit for the future
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A great team you can work with
CellCarta is a rapidly growing, stable company. We are a leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our laboratory service offerings include immunohistochemistry, FISH, CTC isolation and characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement, flow cytometry, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony-forming assays. CellCarta is a CLIA-licensed and CAP-accredited laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.
Join us as we make an impact on the future of patient therapy!
The information collected to review your application will be processed by the human resources services of CellCarta Biosciences Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “CellCarta”). The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of CellCarta to evaluate the suitability of candidates for the roles available at CellCarta.
CellCarta will only process that information which is necessary to evaluate your application. This information includes identifying information such as your name, address, email address and phone number, as well as information about your education and professional experience, including previous positions and your CV. Such information is required for us to complete your applicant file, assess your suitability for the role and comply with applicable laws. CellCarta may obtain personal information from other sources, such as during reference, background, or employment checks, with your permission, and from third party sources such as recruitment and assessment sites or professional social media sites, in each case only if such information is relevant to reviewing your application. Your personal information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable laws. This information will be processed confidentially and only accessed by those who have a need for the recruitment process. Please note that the information comprising your applicant file may be processed in a country that is not where you are located (for example, you might be in the European Economic Area or Québec, Canada, whereas your applicant file may be reviewed by CellCarta in the United States). If you are offered and accept employment with CellCarta Biosciences Inc. or one of its affiliates, the information collected will become part of your employment record. If you do not want us to retain your information, or want us to update it, please contact [email protected].