As a global Research Organization to the biopharmaceutical industry, CellCarta (formerly Caprion – HistoGeneX) provides access to a broad offering of biomarker platforms and services. We partner with our clients to address the most complex scientific testing needs, delivering customized biomarker testing solutions to further the limitless potential of precision medicine.
We offer our services on a global scale through our laboratories in USA, Canada, Belgium, China and Australia. Combining expertise in histopathology, immune monitoring, proteomics, genomics and sample logistics, we support pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the research and development of innovative new medicines for the treatment of cancer and immune diseases. Working under stringent quality and regulatory requirements, we strive to make a difference in the future treatment options offered to patients.
CellCarta leverages its strong expertise in cancer to support the entire spectrum of biomarker services including biomarker discovery in the research phase, tumor profiling and biomarker monitoring in clinical studies and companion diagnostics registration studies, patient diagnostics and development of new techniques and tests for tumor analysis and prediction of treatment response. The company bridges the gap between research, clinical studies and diagnostics.
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Data Manager to join the Data Management & Bio-Informatics department in Wilrijk Belgium.
If you are organized, analytically minded, possess a solid technical background, have a passion for IT and will thrive in our dynamic, high complexity environment, this might just be the role you are looking for.
A Master’s degree in Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical Biology, Medicine or equivalent by experience considered as minimum of 5 years of experience in Clinical Data Management. Having obtained a PhD is considered a plus.
- Working in close collaboration with the Clinical project managers on the data management aspects of a clinical trial
- Development, validation and maintenance of project specific databases
- Design data transfer specifications together with our different customers
- Programming and validation of data exports using SQL, R, …
- Guarantee the quality and timely delivery of each data transfer
Qualification and Skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Affinity with IT
- Strong critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, organizational and time management)
It's great, but not required, if you have experience with:
- SQL, R, LIS systems
- CDISC and SDTM
- Operating in a CAP, CLIA, GCP environment and have a working knowledge of FDA guidelines related to clinical trials
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a multinational environment where customer focus and innovation are key business values. You will receive thorough on-the-job-training.