CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The company operates globally with over 800 employees in its nine facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
The Data Manager is responsible for the Data Management activities within assigned projects. The successful candidate will perform data management activities including data analysis, coding and discrepancy management, and data compilation from various molecular and clinical data sources. Furthermore, the incumbent may assist with development and maintenance of data management documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Data Transfer Agreements (DTAs).
- Act on assigned projects; responsible for the completion of all Data Management activities as per Scope of Work;
- Collaborate with internal teams, for various activities of assigned projects;
- Satisfy customer requirements as per Scope of Work and ensure compliance to protocol, as well as applicable regulatory guidelines and SOPs;
- Prepare and review various project-related Data Management documents (SOPs, Data Management Plans, etc.).
- Minimum requirement Bachelors Degree in Biology, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Data Science, Computer Science, or equivalent; Masters preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in data management or bioinformatics;
- Knowledge of programming language like R, Python, SQL, or SAS;
- CRO experience in a GDP-compliant environment is an asset;
- Knowledge of CDISC standard is an asset;
- Knowledge of immunology assays and/or proteomics is an asset;
- Fluent written and oral English language communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.