Sample Management Technician
Sample Management Technician
Are you looking to make your next career move? CellCarta, a Contract Research Organization, is hiring a Sample Management Technician to join our dynamic team. As a Sample Management Technician, you will have the opportunity to use your coordinating expertise and organizational skills, on a global scale, to ensure that our services meet the highest industry standards. Come work with a team of talented individuals who are committed to making a positive impact on human health and well-being. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting new career with CellCarta!
Reporting to the Manager, Sample Reception, the Sample Management Technician is responsible for working closely with the operations teams, receiving, and managing samples as well as reagents and materials.
More specifically, you will participate in the following:
- Perform reception, inventory and storage of samples and study reagents;
- Confirm proper shipment conditions and delivery or communicate any discrepancy or shipment non-conformity to designated individuals;
- Manage sample tracking between the storage area and the laboratory;
- Prepare shipments of samples and study reagents to send to clinical sites, sponsors, or collaborators;
- Perform reception of reagents and material as well as inventory;
- Keep samples and study reagents storage database updated (e.g., LIMS);
- Manage storage space for the various storage temperatures (from ambient to cryogenic);
- Maintain documentation relevant to the tasks at hand as per appropriate SOP and applicable GLP regulations and GCLP guidelines.
- College diploma.
- Experience in a similar role is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to achieve good quality work;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent record keeping skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Problem solving skills and good sense of initiative;
- Knowledge and understanding of French, oral and written, and English, written;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel;
- Experience with LIMS is an asset;
- Knowledge of IATA regulations is an asset;
- Experience in working in a GLP/GCLP environment is an asset;
- Capability to lift loads weighing up to 25kg.
- Tuesday to Saturday (weekdays are 12:00pm to 8:00pm & Saturdays are 10:00am to 6:00pm).
** Note that a shift premium is applied **
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages;
- Vacation and Personal Days;
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plans;
- RRSP Contribution with Employer Matching;
- Employee Annual Incentive Plan (EAIP);
- Dialogue Telemedicine Service and Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- OPUS & Cie Contribution;
- Parking Reimbursement;
- Referral Program;
- Career advancement opportunities.
CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics, and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The Company operates globally with facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
Joining CellCarta means working with dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world!
Join us as we make an impact on patient therapy!
The information collected to review your application will be processed by the human resources services of CellCarta Biosciences Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “CellCarta”). The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of CellCarta to evaluate the suitability of candidates for the roles available at CellCarta.
CellCarta will only process that information which is necessary to evaluate your application. This information includes identifying information such as your name, address, email address and phone number, as well as information about your education and professional experience, including previous positions and your CV. Such information is required for us to complete your applicant file, assess your suitability for the role and comply with applicable laws. CellCarta may obtain personal information from other sources, such as during reference, background, or employment checks, with your permission, and from third party sources such as recruitment and assessment sites or professional social media sites, in each case only if such information is relevant to reviewing your application. Your personal information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable laws. This information will be processed confidentially and only accessed by those who have a need for the recruitment process. Please note that the information comprising your applicant file may be processed in a country that is not where you are located (for example, you might be in the European Economic Area or Québec, Canada, whereas your applicant file may be reviewed by CellCarta in the United States). If you are offered and accept employment with CellCarta Biosciences Inc. or one of its affiliates, the information collected will become part of your employment record. If you do not want us to retain your information, or want us to update it, please contact [email protected].