Clinical Logistics, a CellCarta company was founded in 2002. Clinical Logistics has supported clinical trials in over 50 countries. The company has earned a reputation for quality and customer service excellence with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies, biotechs and CROs. Answering an unmet need in the marketplace for high quality handling of critical samples from clinical trial sites to the laboratory, CLI is positioned as a key player in clinical trial logistics with a focus on specialty specimens. Clinical Logistics services also include assembly and distribution of kits for pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) and pharmacogenomic (PG) sample collection and shipping.
CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The company operates globally with over 700 employees in its nine facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
Clinical Logistics is currently seeking a motivated candidates to fill the role of Operations Associate. This position is responsible for manual tasks within the operations and shipping area and requires the candidate to be on their feet most of the day. In addition, the candidate is expected to uphold Clinical Logistics quality standards, follow approved instructions, controlled processes and good documentation practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kit assembly
- Label handling/label production
- Lab manual production
- Data entry
- Picking materials for shipping
- Shipping of finished good
- Preparation and assembly of shippers
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of post-secondary training an asset
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Bartender an asset
- Previous experience in operations/production environment an asset
- Self-motivated and adaptable, comfortable with change
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift/carry up to 10kg boxes
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal record check
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on education, experience and skill level
- Access to a comprehensive group benefits plan (health, dental, vision, insurance)
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local news. By completing this application you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons.